Grievance Redressal Cell
- The main objective of the Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational environment on the campus.
- To develop an organisational framework to resolve grievances of students and other stakeholders
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle free recourse to have their grievances redressed
Punishment to those found guilty
- Any student or group of students found guilty shall be liable to one or more of the following punishments.
- Debarring from appearing in any sessional test / University Examination.
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withdrawing scholarships and other benefits.
- Suspension from the college for an appropriate period.
- Report the complaint to appropriate authority, if required.
- Asst. Prof. Kalpana Rai Menon (Head of the committee)
- Asst. Prof. Adv. Hamid Khan (Member)
- Asst. Prof. Avneet Kaur (Member)
Contact : [email protected]
Students can directly approach the teachers in-charge/members of the cell or email their concerns to the email Ids provided.