The Accountancy Association of the college contributes meaningfully to the training of aspiring Accountants, Auditors and Finance Experts. Industry Experts are invited, various activities and events are conducted to bridge the industry academia gap. The Association aims at imparting academic knowledge on the courses like accounts, taxation and finance. It also aims at providing necessary training to the learners and make them employable.
- To encourage the study of accounting, finance and related disciplines within the Learner’s fraternity.
- To conduct education programs, workshops, seminars, certificate courses, symposiums etc for the benefit of learners, teaching & non-teaching staff.
- To inculcate and promote research activities in the field of accountancy among learners and faculty.
- To promote the practical implications of accounting through the use of latest software.
- To Cooperate with other committees and associations within the institutions and society striving for the similar causes.
List of Members
- Mr. Sandesha Shetty (In charge)
- Mr. Virendra Singh
- Ms. Komal Tiwari
- Ms. Zainab Rangwala
- Ms. Swati Shetty
- Ms. Preeti Matharu
- Mr. Ashish Navik