Details of the Courses
- To nurture and foster innovative thoughts in commerce.
- To offer and promote additional opportunity of self-employment.
- To help students to upgrade educational qualification for academic achievements in the process of lifelong education.
- To provide industry with suitably trained persons in the field of Marketing, Accounting, HR, Economics, Law.
- To impart knowledge of Accounting Principles, Economic Policies, Export and Import Law and other aspects.
- To develop business acumen, analytical skills, financial literacy and managerial skills.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three year degree course leading to the Bachelor of Commerce must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination conducted by the different Divisional Boards of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination with vocational subjects/minimum competency based vocational course conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Must have passed an examination of another University or Body recognized as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) Examination.
Mr. Sandesha Shetty VICE PRINCIPAL & B.COM COORDINATOR Qualification - M.COM , CS ,MBA ,PGDCA NET(JRF)
Mr. John Angel Menezes Assistant Professor Qualification - M.COM, M.PHIL, NET,SET
Mr.Vijay K Vishwakarma Assistant Professor Qualification - M.COM , PGDMM ,MBA (HR),B.Ed., SET
Ms. Prachi Agarwal Assistant Professor Qualification - M.COM , M.PHIL, SET
Ms. Prachiti M Pawaskar Assistant Professor Qualification - M.A. ECONOMICS
Ms. Vasanti Todakar Assistant Professor Qualification - M.Sc STATISTICS
Sparsh vyas Assistant Professor Qualification - MA
Minutes of meeting and Action taken Report