Details of the Courses
The two year programme of MSc. (information Technology is prescribed according to the credit system of University of Mumbai from the academic year 2014-15.The course has been divided into four semesters. The program has a total of 16 theory papers (four in each semester) .The batch size permitted is 20 by the University of Mumbai.
Students with any graduate program from the following are eligible for the admission in M.Sc (IT).
- BSc.IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics with 45% aggregate marks.
- B.E in (IT)/ Computer Science/Electronics with 45% aggregate marks
Dr. Tushar Sambare Coordinator Qualification - M.Sc.IT, B.Ed., SET, PhD
Ms. Sheetal Khanore Assistant Professor Qualification - MSc.CS, M. Phil
Ms. Nabila Kazi Assistant Professor Qualification - M.Sc.IT, PET
Ms. Sujata Rizal Assistant Professor Qualification - M.Sc.IT, PET
Ms. Neha Ansari Assistant Professor Qualification - M.Sc.IT
Ms. Kavaita Chaure Assistant Professor Qualification - M.Sc.IT
- Canine Pet Friend App: FRANCINA THAPA
- Cars and Bikes Auction (Android) : DARSHAN RAVINDRA SATARDEKAR
- STEGANOGRAPHY TOOL: Tazeen I Khan
- ANDROID EXPENSE TRACKER : Shagufta Shaikh
- VIRTUAL REALITY MONSTERGO: PANDEY AKHILESH KUMAR OPMRAKASH
- WEATHER STATION USING ARDUINO: KUSHALI GUPTA
- Voice Assistant for Visually Impaired: Kiran Patil
- Android Application For A Banquet hall: Viraj P Shetty
- QUADCOPTER: THE FUTURE: JADHAV ASHA JALINDAR
- Home Appliances Controlling Using Arduino: AJAY DINESH GUPTA