- The main objective of the Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational environment on the campus. The objectives of the Grievance Redressal Cell are:
- To develop an organisational framework to resolve grievances of students and other stakeholders
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle free recourse to have their grievances redressed
- To identify systemic flaws in the design and administration of various departments and to seek solutions thereon
- To institute a monitoring mechanism to oversee the smooth functioning of the College.
Punishment to those found guilty
- Any student or group of students found guilty of ragging in the campus or even outside the campus shall be liable to one or more of the following punishments.
- Debarring from appearing in any sessional test / University Examination.
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withdrawing scholarships and other benefits.
- Suspension from the college for an appropriate period.
- Report the complaint to appropriate authority, if required.
- Asst. Prof. Kalpana Rai Menon (Head of the committee)
- Asst. Prof. Adv. Hamid Khan (Member)
- Asst. Prof. Avneet Kaur (Member)
Contact : [email protected]
Students can directly approach the teachers in-charge/members of the cell or email their concerns to the email Ids provided.