Industrial Visit and Excursion Committee
The committee is formed to arrange Field Trips and Industrial Visits to enable practical exposure to gain experience about actual work environment and witness various work process in factory.
The Objectives of Alumni Association are:
- To bridge the gap between theory and practical real life work.
- To enable students gain firsthand experience of actual work process and factory work environment.
- To improve interpersonal skills of students where they interact with the industrialists and solve their various doubts related to work process.
List of Members
- Asst. Prof. Ashish C. Navik (In-charge)
- Asst. Prof. Preeti Matharu
- Asst. Prof. Raveena Shetty