Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a progress, and working together is a success.
Alumni are the ambassadors of the college. They are a great force with young, energetic minds and ideas with the potential to improve education.
The Alumni obtains feedback on the design and scope of courses, promoting entrepreneurship, industrial research, student training, placements and fund raising.
The internal faculty and staff contribute to ensure educational quality.
Mission of Alumni Association
The mission of alumni relations is to maintain a lifelong relationship with the alumni, strengthen ties between the college and alumni as well as contribute to the advancement and success of the college.
Objectives of The Alumni Association
- To promote the interests and welfare of the Alumni association.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the students of the college and between the Alumni themselves.
- To encourage support for the institute from alumni members through development programs, student recruitment, career placement, community service and professional expertise.
- To enhance the presence of the Alumni association in the college and encourage them to participate in various cultural, social and scientific activities.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the institute.
- To provide leadership in support of higher education.